It is with utmost pleasure that we welcome you to the 24th Annual conference of the Vascular Society of India to be held at Kochi - The Queen of the Arabian Sea from 14th - 17th September 2017. Vascular surgery has been the fastest growing speciality among the Surgical specialities with rapid advancements in technology and technique.
Vascular Society of India has set the highest standards in developing this speciality in India with state-of-the-art educational programs, research facilities and advocating the highest quality in patient care.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform of discussion and debate to set the most modern trends in the management of vascular diseases with state-of-the-art evidence based research and experience.
The scientific sessions will include presentations by eminent faculty from around the world with research and experience in the field of vascular surgery. The carefully chosen clinically relevant topics will be of great benefit to the practitioners. It is an unique opportunity for postgraduates, fellows and residents to present their work and also interact and learn from national and international experts in the field. This conference is a wonderful opening to the clinicians, both surgical and medical, in understanding the vascular conditions prevalent in our society and the need to manage them as well as the means to do so.
We welcome you all to take part in this academic feast and also experience the aura of Kochi. We look forward to seeing you all at VSICON 2017.
General body meeting,
By Post | Courier / Cheque or DD
Tariff - Click the below links to view
Registration + Accommodation at Venue
1. Click the below link to download the Registration Form.
2. Make a Cheque / DD in favour of "VASK" payable at Kochi.
3. Send the duly filled form along with the Cheque / DD to the following address.
C/O Hallmark Events,
Maruthi, 688, 1st floor,
6th Main, 3rd block,
BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura,
Bangalore - 560097
* To avail 'Post Graduate' registration fee, a letter from Head of Department / Head of Institution or a photo-ID is a must as documentary proof.
* For spot registration - conference kits is subject to availability.
* Late registrants and on Spot registrants may not receive Credit Points.
Le Méridien Kochi
Maradu, Kochi - 682304,
Phone: (91)(484) 270 5777